Monday, September 03, 2007

Wacky Weekend

Yes, it certainly was, and we still have another day to go due to the Labor Day Holiday.
Prudy, Mike and the kids came over last night and it was total chaos. I did nothing but chase children and puppy all over the house doing damage control. Mason was particularly interested in my antique apothacary bottle collection and the lazy susan cabinet with the bottles of liquer. He kept grabbing a Seagrams bottle and pulling it out of the cabinet and I would have to leap up and grab it before he dropped it on his feet and broke it all over the place. Plus everything, and I mean everything went into his mouth. Dog food, dog toys, crayons, nick knacks, tv remote, etc. Then of course he tried to jam his chicken nugget into the vcr. I knew there was a reason I didn't have children. I was so exhausted that I couldn't see straight.

My Dad is doing better and they are talking about releasing him from the hospital today after his dialysis. His blood counts are coming back up to close to normal and he is feeling much better. When I saw him he looked pretty good and seemed to be in great spirits, so I am very thankful for that.

Lots more to say but I need to go and fix breakfast.

Love

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

i am so glad your dad is doing better now!

i saw you online today i even messaged you in your yahoo messenger but you never replied!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger  Cin said...

Thanks Raka! That darn messenger is not working correctly - I am not getting the messages. Bear with me as I try to get it fixed. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home