Friday, August 31, 2007

Do Ghosts Exist?

Do ghosts exist? Many people believe so and a lot of them don't. I know people who have seen and experienced ghosts, and are convinced of their existence. Myself, I have experienced something that I believe is a ghostly encounter, and so has Chip. So it really is just a matter of belief, or rather, what one is willing to believe. There are so many stories out there and some of them are true, while a lot of them aren't. Take the Amityville Horror, for example, where the authors swore it was a true story and then later admitted it was made up. But what exactly are ghosts? Are they the spirits of the departed, trying to communicate with the living? Are they just masses of energy that have not transformed yet? Are they malevolent, or benevolent? Or are they just entities that are passing into our dimension from their own. What if there are parallel dimensions through time and space, and people are living out their lives in each one, but in the past or future? And we happen to connect sometimes and experience what we believe are ghosts but may actually be past or future beings? Could this also be what causes "deja-vu"?
So what do you think?

Annie is growing like a weed and I was feeling a little melancholy about it last night. I am so enjoying her puppyhood, as I have wanted a puppy for so long. But it is so much fun to watch her grow and learn and to experience each new adventure through her eyes. She is so full of joy. So much energy. I miss Brandy still, and always will, but not with such an aching, searing pain in my heart like it used to be. She brought us to Annie, Annie is meant to be with us, and I believe that Bran is pleased. Its hard to describe, but my soul feels complete again, like something that was missing is there again.

The weather is getting cooler little by little and soon it will be nice enough to walk. We still have a horrible cold from last week and I feel yucky and out of it, but much better than last weekend when I could barely get out of bed.

Today was month end and I got all the deals NVDR'D and just have to complete two deals and all of them will be done. I am going to work tomorrow so I can finish them up and get a few other month end tasks done, since it's a holiday weekend. That way when I get back to work on Tuesday it will be a lot easier to get finished up and start on the new month.

My father is back in the hospital. He went in yesterday due to internal bleeding and they can't find where it is coming from and going to, only that he is very low on blood. He has recieved three units of blood since last night and says he is feeling better now. We just need to get him back in shape and feeling better. Now that they are living right down the street, it is easier for all of us, and I know he is really enjoying being here on the farm. I pray that he gets better and strong enough to do all the things he wants to do. Get well soon, Dad.

The latest issue of Fangoria has a great article on The Last Winter with Ron Perlman. Not much about Ron in there, but a great interview with Larry Fessenden. Maybe they will interview Ron at a later time. The movie may come out in theaters in September so I have my fingers crossed that it will show here in town and I can finally see Ronnie on the big screen.

Well, as usual, I am getting pretty tired. So much to say, so much to do... I have a lot of hopes in my heart right now, and just keep my fingers crossed, but I can't really talk about it just yet.

Love to all

6 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Impressionist said...

My granpa who stays in the village used to temme a lot of his experiences! I donno how true that is, but I do believe in ghosts.
sorry to know bout ur dad!
I hope he gets well soon!

peace & love
Jeevy

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger  Cin said...

Jeevy, Thanks for the well wishes for my dad! He is feeling better :)
I would like to hear your granpas stories, you should write about them sometime :)
Love Cindy

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Bla said...

Yes, they do.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger  Cin said...

bla- thanks for the input! I would like to hear your thoughts :)

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

i dont know if i believe in ghosts but i do believe in spirits

there is an old custom called "planchet" where you summon a spirts and he/she comes and answers your questions about anything...your future your life your relationships....they can get drastic but if done carefully and seriously they are safe and it does take place...

i am not narrating a story but a real life incident for my friends and i had done this ages back..and it worked.. :)

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger  Cin said...

Raka, I would love to hear about your experience with "planchet"! It sounds absolutely fascinating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home