Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Friend

Normally I haven't had time to post during the week, but tonight I am making an exception. I fear I have hurt a dear friend, not intentionally, but nevertheless. This makes my heart ache, for I would never , ever do anything to hurt her. I have been very busy and self absorbed lately, but that is no excuse if I have been neglecting one of the most important friendships I have ever known.

You mean so much to me, and you are as much a part of my life as anyone I know. I have looked forward to our conversations, to our giving one another advice, sharing our hopes and dreams and fears. You are never unwanted. I will always make time for you, my friend.

I hope you know just how much you mean to me and that you will give our friendship a chance to blossom again. Just last night I was looking up at the sky and gazing at the stars and wondering.....

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

*bear hug*

love you loads cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home