Wednesday, May 09, 2007

To Friends...

Karen, my dear friend, has been having a couple of bad days. I want to tell her how much I care, but it is so hard to find the right words to say. I am afraid that I have no business offering her advice, and that perhaps it is only making her more upset. But she needs to know how much we care about her and want to help her. I wish I knew what to say or do to make it all better for her. She has been there for me with my anxieties about work and month end, and my feelings and grief over Brandy. I've really grown fond of her. And again, it is scary, because I am so afraid to trust again. What if she doesnt really like me? We are so alike, and have so much in common- love lots of the same things and feel the same way about lots of stuff. I think thats how you know that you truly care about someone, when it hurts you that they are hurting. So, I want to let her know that I care, and that things will go her way. What can I do to show her that? Any advice?

Raka, too has had some issues to deal with lately. I think all is well again and she has recieved the desired outcome. If so I am happy for her. She is someone who I cannot stand to see hurt as well. I missed our chat on Sunday because I had to go to my parents and thought I would be right back but ended up staying later and couldn't get online. So much I wanted to talk about with her. But there is always next week. And always e-mail ( hint, hint).

Here, just a year ago I was so lonely and dissilusioned. Now life has so much meaning again, thanks in so many parts to my friends. You girls really are great! Lots of love to you both, and to everyone who reads this, love and care for one another.

Peace out!

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

gee cindy thanks....i hope we get to chat this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home