Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Adventures

The Mustang, my dream car, is now mine. It is beautiful!! Chip took me out driving last night and started my lessons on driving a stick. I have much to learn :) But it is not as hard as I thought and I am excited to continue my lessons. This birthday will be a big one for me, a milestone of sorts, and so I figure why not be adventurous and try some new things. You know, all these years I have been conservative and have played by the rules. Maybe its time to get braver and do some fun stuff. I dyed my hair for the first time ever last month, got my dream car, am learning to drive it. Now there are some other things I want to try. Does anyone know where I can go to fire walk? Looking back to a year ago, my life has improved tremendously. I still haven't become famous, or met Ron Perlman, but some of the things I want to do are quite possible.

The wind is blowing through the window here and it is cool and damp - a storm is brewing. I love nights like this. It feels so fresh and clean.

I have a wish for a friend of mine. That wish is that she win the lottery and become rich and powerful. She will buy her dream farm and follow all of her dreams and desires- including opening a shelter for the animals. If anyone deserves this, it is her.

The library called and my copy of Marley and Me came in so I picked that up tonight and am going to go now and start reading. Karen says it is a great book and will really touch my heart, so I am really excited to start it. I wish I could write like that, and touch people and make them happy.

So not much else to talk about. Maybe next post I will describe my new car. It just spoke to me when I saw it. Oh yeah, and there was a sign there, too. We wanted to check out a Taurus, and when the sales guy went to get the keys he mistakenly picked up the Mustang's keys - just as I noticed it as it beckoned to me. And once I saw it, I couldn't get it out of my mind. And when Chip drove it home for me Monday night, he rolled down the window and said "you are going to LOVE this car!" And I do.

And I love all of you, too. Blessings.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

wow new car...i wish i cud go on a drive with you......

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

pardon me for asking again...when is your and chip's birthday?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

www.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=070418042104-399749&

take this quiz....its all about me...find out if you really know me....and if not...you ll know a great deal bout me :D..have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home