Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tagged!

Ok, Raka tagged me so here it goes...

7 things that i want to do in this lifetime

1. go to a beach
2. write
3. meet Ron Perlman
4. act
5. ride a mechanical bull
6. walk on fire
7. make a difference

7 things I can do

1. ride a horse
2. spell
3. burp
4. find things
5. put all sense of pride aside ( see #3)
6. dream
7. love

7 things I can't do

1. juggle
2. chin ups
3. navigate
4. wait
5. tolerate evil people
6. climb
7. the splits

7 things that attract me to other people

1. honesty
2. intelligence
3. humor
4. empathy
5. sense of fun and adventure
6. capability
7. kindness

7 things I say most often

1. crappity dappity do
2. Ruh Ro Raggie
3. Awww crap
4. shit
5. Bull F**K
6. I love you
7. Cool!

7 people I want to take up this tag

this is hard- I don't know 7 people and Raka had already done it so in my imagination:

1. Karen
2. Ron Perlman
3. Chip
4. Yvonne
5. Pat Paone
6. Ron Waite
7. Sydney

There. Did I do ok?

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

my god...got to know quite a bit from you...it was fun reading your post :D
miss not having u around in our chats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home