Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Ron Perlman

Today is Ron's birthday and I hope he is really enjoying it.Ron has brought so much entertainment to his fans lives, and he deserves the very best in life. Perhaps this weekend I will be able to squeeze in a little Ron-a-thon in his honor :) Oh yeah! I'm crazy.

Today at work Eric came in and said I had a bunch of antifreeze under my van, so I got it in service and now we have a new water pump. Oh boy. And Harry invited us to share his donuts again ( he buys them every Friday) so I told Karen that I thought we should do something for him. She agreed. So I bought a card and we all signed it for him. He seemed really pleased about it and I hope it made him feel good. He's such a nice guy.

And I ran into Carolyn, my old friend from high school, at the card shop when I was picking up the card. Now, is that wierd?? Another sign? Seems like there are all kinds of signs going on. Well, I try to be a good person and do good things for others, and lately things have been a little rough for me, so maybe things are looking up again. Nothing as bad as last year, of course. I am so much more centered and happy now.

Even if the weather is bad this weekend, I would like to go for a walk. I think I am gaining some of those pounds back, and need to get them off pronto. Oh well. I can't wait for the great weather to come back and the flowers to start to bloom again. Just have to vacuum and do some other housekeeping and stuff, so then I can relax and enjoy the weekend. After this week, I need a break. It really wasn't all that bad, but stressful enough to get to me a little. Thank God I have Raka, Karen and the girls at work to talk to. And Chip. They really make me feel better. I am really looking forward to chatting with Raka Sunday. I feel like getting my chores done, and then being lazy all weekend. It's supposed to snow again!

I think I am going to look through the diabetes books we got from the library and make up a menu and grocery list. That way I will be all organized and able to get some great healthy meals on the table for Chip. So, I really should quit rambling and get some stuff done so I can relax this weekend.

Love to all and Happy Birthday Ronnie!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

happy birthday ron!

hey cindy wassup?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home