Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mustang Cindy!!

Oh My God! I am in love. Truly, madly, inexplicably in love. You know how I said that Prudy had now taken over the van so I am looking for a new car? Well... we went to work today to see the Grand Prix, forevermore to be referred to as the "Grand Pee". Yup, it smells like someone took a giant piss inside. So forget that one. I was not that into it in the first place, it just didn't have that spark. So on the way home we stopped at another dealers and I saw it.... my dream car. A green mustang. It was old- a '97. And it was within our price range ( what I want to spend) only problem was it is a stick. But I can be persuaded to learn to drive a stick. But the salesman didn't want to deal with us and only came down 100.00, and that was like an insult to me so we walked away. But I can't stop thinking about it.

Oh, and Bruno. He is our new little calf. Really cute and sweet and a pretty boy - all black and shiny. He has a lot of personality too. He is named in honor of another beautiful soul that touched the heart of a friend of mine, Karen.

I am really excited and wound up! Its 8:00 and I am in a much better mood. Now I know what kind of car I want and I am on a mission. I really need to go and fix us some dinner, but we ate at IHOP for lunch ( a real treat for us) and i'm still stuffed. EEEEEEEEEEEEE, a Mustang!

There is a lot more I want to say, but I think I will wait till tomorrow. Raka tagged me and I have to answer that. And I went walking in the woods today and saw the foxes. And the wind was blowing ever-so-slightly and the creek was burbling and gurgling and the sunlight was shining upon the water and making it all sparkly. Such a beautiful day! My heart is surging with joy. I must be manic depressive, one day stressed and down, the next elated and joyful. Hmmm. And Raka and Karen both commented on my last post. Thanks Guys!! Don't get overwhelmed, Karen, your garden will soon be a masterpiece to behold. I hope you guys had fun last night. And Raka, you will pass all your exams with flying colors. Oh, so much I want to say! But it simply must wait till tomorrow.

Pleasant dreams to all!

1 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

wonderful to see you beaming all over...worked wonders on my mood!even i am smiling now....do take up the tag..not necessasiry now...when u have time and nothing to write then,,,check out my new post on parents

 

Post a Comment

<< Home