Thursday, May 03, 2007

MELT DOWN

Yes, folks, I did it. I went and had a melt down at work. Recipe: End of month, lots of pressure, wierd stuff I have never seen before, and no one to help me. Mix 'em all together , add a few pushes from the boss. Stew for 14 hours with no break. Results- total nervous break down! And really, now that I have come to my senses again, it wasn't great, but I survived. Y'see, I had to prove to myself that I could do it. But even though I stayed really late on Monday, they stayed open till midnight and continued to sell cars so when I came in on Tuesday thinking I was pretty much caught up, there was a giant mess on my hands. So I lost it. I could have just quietly cried all over my desk, but my friends ( bless you guys) kept trying to comfort me and handing me tissues and that just made me cry. I felt really stupid, but they assured me that they had done the same on occasion. God Bless you Karen and Sally and Stephanie. You stood by me and really helped me to feel better. And the best thing was the next day there was this cute vase full of beautiful flowers on my desk. "They are beautiful" Karen ! So things have been much better the last two days and I am feeling much better. And even closer to my new pals. So again, I need to remember that there may be days that are really hard at work, but I can do it and it always gets better again. I don't know what I would have done without you guys :)

Really tired, but I wanted to mention this so I have it reserved in my memory banks. We went driving tonight and Chip said he can see that I am becoming a lot more confident. Yesterday was our 10 year wedding anniversary and he got me some beautiful purple and pink flowers and a nice card. I love cards. I love Chip. So, tomorrow is my regular blog night, but I had a few minutes to write, so I wanted to post this. I am taking my Notary test on the 17th, (thanks again, Karen) and hope I pass it. Keep your fingers crossed :)

Talk at ya all later
take care of yourselves and each other

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home