Monday, May 21, 2007

The Stang

Thought I would post a pic of my mustang for everyone, especially Rajeev, since he would really like one of his own. It is not a super hot rod or anything, but it IS my dream car and I love it. Here is a pic of it : huh! the picture didn't download. Lousy dial up! Will try again later.


Funny, someone traded in a really neat racing Mustang this weekend. Brand new 2007, blue, stick, white racing stripes. Not my taste- too souped up- but a really cool car. But they will be asking like $35,000.00 for it. Nah! I wouldn't spend that much money. I like my little pony.

Y'all would be proud of me too. I went to work and just hunkered down and worked on deal after deal, without spazzing out about all the work I had to do. I got quite a bit done, too. Remember this!

Didn't get to chat with Raka yesterday:( I was on early and had to run out and didn't get to chat. Hope all is well. You can e-mail me you know, Raka :)

Stephanie says someone she knows is giving away a golden puppy. Well, we will see.... Probably won't turn out to be anything anyway, but Karen thinks its a sign.

This weekend I went out in the pasture and all the calves gathered round to see me. They are so courious! So a couple of the braver ones tried to get close to me and then backed off. So I laid down on the ground and they all came right over to me and sniffed me and licked me. I love it!

Not much else to say really. It was a good day at work, and Chip had a good day too. I have to go out before it gets dark and unload the manure spreader.

Lots of love to everyone!

4 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Impressionist said...

Damn blogger!!
do it nest time, no probs! ;)
hehe!!
A Racing mustang for 35,000$??
wow! that wud be 14 lacs in indian rupees.
I love the black one with yello stripes on it! :D
but no matter how it looks, A mustang is a mustang!!

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Jeya Anand said...

Cool blog u have...:)

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

i have already emailed you..:D but no reply :( ...see now my other friends are visiting you:D isnt that nice?

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger  Cin said...

Rajeev: check out the new post :)Yeah, believe it or not, it originally cost over $50,000.00. But my little mustang is, like you say, A mustang!!

Jeya anand: Thank you!!!

Raka: sorry :( but I have replied now, so check your mail.Its great how your friends are visiting here, the more the merrier, I just hope they enjoy it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home