Saturday, May 19, 2007

Simple Gifts

Today has been a wonderful day. John and the girls came out and while John and Chip went to the farm to work, the girls and I went shopping. We got my plates for the Mustang, got gas, went to Home Depot for mulch and to Minges' for pond plants and snails. When we got home, Hannah helped me redo my My Space page. I also juggled with Claire, and Olivia was all cute and funny. It was so much fun. The girls are so cute and I really enjoy spending time with them. They also brought me some iris and hostas, so I planted them in the garden.

I planted all of my pink plants in Brandy's garden. It looks really pretty now. I pulled the truck up alongside the garden and played Appalachian Spring while I planted. Oh, such beautiful music. For you my dear friend Bran.

Hannah is really good at web design, and I asked her to come back and help me some more. It is really neat all the things she can do.

So now the pond has its plants and snails, and Brandy's garden is well on its way. A lot got done today, even though we spent a lot of time having fun. Now I am going to go out and walk the place.

Blessings to all!!

4 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Andrew The Asshole said...

Water is so relaxing thats what I enjoy about south florida

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Impressionist said...

good to know u had fun! ;)
I go crazy everytime u talk bout ur mustang!! damn!

peace & love
JeeVY

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Priyanka Sarkar said...

reading ur posts is like knowing more abt u each time....they re so very candid!!!
wish i cud pour myself out that well!!:P

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger  Cin said...

andrew: :)

rajeev: You will have your mustang some day ;)

priyanka: hope you are liking getting to know me :) Your writing is so much more intellectual and well written than mine, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home