Sunday, March 25, 2007

Things I Love

Feeling very content and grateful at the moment. The weather is wonderful! A beautiful spring day. The window in the office is open, with the sun shining in and the breeze blowing the curtains lightly. The birds are singing their praises to the, it is a cacophony of songs. I can hear the electric fence clicking - " click, click, click" rythmically, and the cows are all laying in the new, lush green grass right outside my window. ( well, 20 feet from it anyway). There is that uplifted feeling one gets on days like this- the promise of fresh, new life. Ahhhhh.

So here are some things that I love and am grateful for:

Chip
Raka, my new friend and confidant
My other friends and family
Ron Perlman
Pat Paone ( who brings Ron to us through her fantastic website, The Perlman Pages)
The Farm
All Creatures Great and Small
A job well done
Good Books
Warm sun, cool breezes, singing birds
baby animals
planting gardens, and tending them lovingly
nice surprises
acts of kindness
works of art
art in work
learning and realizing it as a learning experience
accomplishments

And on and on I could go. What a difference from last year. I'm Back, baby!

One day at a time, I will keep up with the house and gardens. I will try to throw away at least one piece of junk each week. ( I hate clutter and the shed out back is falling down and its time to start getting rid of the old stuff that has collected there over the years, like old mowers and equipment that no longer work).

But it is such a beautiful day, and as much as I enjoy blogging, I am being called to go out and dig in the earth for a while. I hope everyone who reads this is having as wonderful a day.

4 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow lucky u weelll written but its schorching 41 degrees weather is rturnng agaisnt us but i still thanx god for bloggin n books

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

blush blush thankx a ton cindy for being the comfort and the angel that you are

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger  Cin said...

protegeoflife....
thanks! try to keep cool :)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger  Cin said...

Raka... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home