Friday, February 23, 2007

Twins!!

Clara had twins last night right before Chip got there to feed. I can't wait till tomorrow so I can get to see them. Must clean the barn. Now that it has thawed out, all the frozen poopcicles have turned into wet sloppy plops. I'll get my exercise for the week for sure. I do miss my daily trips to the barn to clean and feed, but work is nice too.

Ron Perlman: Saw Hellboy Sword of Storms last night and loved it! I really enjoyed the cartoon. Quite well done, I say. Tad Stones did a good job there. Looking forward to the next ones. Also got Beauty and the Beast season 1 yesterday, finally. So after the barn chores are done, I plan on a hot shower and a "Ron-A-Thon". Can't wait for Pro Life to come out also so I can get that on dvd. I plan to send a copy to Pat, too.

Raka and I got to chat real time last Sunday and I hope we can hook up again this weekend. I haven't heard from her all week and am missing her. I told the girls at work that I have a friend in India and they were like " yeah, sure.How do you know its really a girl in India? It's probably some old guy that lives around the corner from you" No, she is a beautiful, real person - aren't you Raka.

Work is great. Haven't had time for much of anything else, but it is rewarding. I am really catching on. Things just started to click this week with the accounts and stuff. I had to unlearn everything I had done at the bank and learn all this stuff. The system and account numbers from the bank are so similar to the ones now that I was mixing myself up. But I am actually enjoying doing the accounting and title work. Ah, finally, the bank is far behind me. All you hateful bitches can kiss my butt. (and those of you who I actually liked, disregard that- it wasn't meant for you).

Eeeeeeeeee!!! Magnificent Seven season Two will be out in May. Can't wait. Only thing better than Ron Perlman is Ron Perlman on a horse.

Not much more to report. Am dying to get to writing again, but need to find the time and the inspiration. Right now I just need to keep the house clean and the chores under control. Not doing too bad though. Am getting myself into a routine of sorts. The days are getting longer and the weather is getting better. Mmmmm.

Got a new book by Deepak Chopra about reincarnation. Looking forward to starting on that.

Time to go watch the tube with Chip. Happy weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

wow twins?i love twins..i wanna have twins:)

sorry cindy for not keeping in touch....i was just soo loaded to do anything....plz forgive me....and thankx a ton for standing up for me in front of ur friends....this means a lot to me...love raka

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger onnesha said...

for conformity's sake,raka is truly an indian..and a sweet little indian at that(however bizarre that might sound!)and not some lame guy just a few blocks away!!!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger  Cin said...

onnesha:

glad you agree on how sweet Raka is! Yeah, I had no doubts as to the fact that she is really "her". She has become a close pal and had opened up a whole new world for me. Its one of those wonderful "connections" that I feel are really meant to be. It appears she has touched many people this way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home