Friday, March 23, 2007

Quiet Week

It was a really quiet week at work this week. Stephanie and Kathy were on vacation and Pete only freaked out once, on Monday. Actually he has been really nice to me. He asked me to get some information about how sales tax is computed in other states and I researched it and pulled up some stuff and he seemed to like it. Phew!! I think he was impressed. We didn't sell too much all week, then today, bam! the deals were flying out the door. Wouldn't you know it. But I am not worried. I can do a deal in about 20 minutes now, not too shabby. So, just like this week, next week I will have all week to get caught up, even though its the end of the month. I am not really too concerned. I feel much more confident now. Like I said before, remember this when I am busy and know that I CAN do it, and do it well, too.

Missed my chat with Raka on Sunday, but was so glad I got to talk to her on Saturday. She is like a wonderful drug that I can't get enough of. I feel so happy and good after talking with her. I hope she will be able to get with me this weekend. Every day I think about her and wonder what she is up to. Does she think about me? , is she happy?, is she visiting friends or Samik? It is so much fun to have a friend in another country.

Picked up my copy of Masters Of Horror Pro Life yesterday!! Can't wait to see it. And it sounds like season 2 of Beauty and the Beast will be out in July. Wheee. More Ron Perlman. And I just ordered some clippings off of EBAY. It is just that I have been getting home late each night and by the time I get in, fix dinner, and clean up, I am ready for a shower and bed. So I haven't had a lot of time to watch movies, or check out the net.

The other day we were discussing dogs and I said that I didn't know if we should get a new dog, or go dogless for a while after Whitey and Kiki leave us. Chip informed me that he was very seriously considering getting me a Golden Retriever puppy for my birthday. I about melted! So we talked about it just a bit and then I let it drop. If he wants to get me a puppy, then I am all for it , but if we decide not to, that's ok too. I am just not sure how I feel. Part of me wants so badly to hold a little ball of fluff again. But part of me keeps thinking about Brandy and feeling a little guilty about a new puppy. I know it would never take her place, she was my once in a lifetime dog. And is it ok to give my heart to another? She will always be the special one in my heart, and I know she would not mind me loving another dog, but still... What would you do?

I think I will stop right there and go get a shower. Tomorrow is a new day, and I hope to get the house spotless and then relax a bit. Maybe watch some Ron Perlman...

Night all!

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

hey there Cindy...missed you like god knows what.....thanks for being my shoulder to cry on...don't know what i would have done without you....u r getting a new dog?wonderful....i know no one can replace brandy and no one is telling you to,we come to this world and leave our mark on it when our course is run....brandy was special and will always remain so....having a new pup would mean another baby having a wonderful life with you...oh how i wish i could have one too...but i wont ever!and that saddens me to no end...be happy that you have the opportunity to own a pup whereas many like me are being denied the wonderful opportunity...you are lucky Cindy don't let negativity bar you from it...
god speed,
lots of love
friends forever raka

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger  Cin said...

Raka:

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement! And you will have a puppy of your own one day, dear friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home