Saturday, March 17, 2007

Raka and Me

Yay! I just got to chat with Raka today. What a great surprise. I just thought I would sign on for a quick check of my e-mail ( and Ron Perlman on Ebay) and surprise! Raka was there. I was hoping she had replied to my mail, and she did me one better. So we had a nice long chat. I had really been missing her quite a bit. She is quite a good writer, very talented. And I get so much enjoyment out of speaking with her, and reading her work. Like all of us, she has choices to make about her future - her hopes and dreams. But she has lots of time to make the right decisions. I hope that all of her dreams come true. She was very supportive of my dream today when I shared it with her. It gives me hope that maybe I will accomplish that dream someday. I have accomplished a lot in my life already, maybe not the things that other people would be impressed by, but I am proud of them.

Funny, I am getting ready to go out and feed the animals. It is cold and windy again, not at all like last weekend when it was so pretty out. So we are going to do our bidness and then come in and take hot showers and watch a movie. Yay again!! I love those kind of days, all snuggly and cozy together.

Raka said she has never ridden a horse but wants to. Now I just have to get her here to Ohio and show her the bliss that is riding. And maybe when we get rich and famous, I can travel to India to visit her. I bet she would really like to ride Shadow. I think he would get along well with her. More dreams to dream!

I spent the morning cleaning and the house is all clean and nice so I can relax this weekend and enjoy myself. I think we are going out for dinner tonight, or at least picking something up from somewhere.

Raka, dear, if you read this I want you to know how much you mean to me and how important you are. You are a wonderful, talented and beautiful person.

And now I must go attend to business.

See ya!

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

love you cindy...i am touched by your kind words,as always..god bless you...you are my gurdian angle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home