Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ramblings

Strange, I sit all day thinking of all of these brilliant things to say in my blog, and then when I actually get here my mind goes blank. I should write these things down. Watched The Sixth Sense on tv last night and this was the first time I saw it in its entirety. It reminded me of the dream I had about Brandy. Yes, I totally believe that she was communicating with me that night. Now, some people do not share those beliefs, and that is perfectly fine with me. We are all entitled to our opinions, and mine happens to be that there is something for us "after". Maybe I am totally wrong. But what exactly does it hurt for me to feel this way? More importantly, Who does it hurt? No one. I find great comfort in my feelings and beliefs, and the wonder and beauty of it all is that I have an open mind and embrace all kinds of new thoughts and ideas. I believe in soul mates. I believe in karma. People have done some very heinous things to me in the recent past, and I have only just come to forgive them. I realize that it was a learning experience for me and that I have grown because of it. Perhaps I was paying off some past karma of my own. I hate to think that I have intentionally caused hurt and pain to someone else. But anyway, I am striving for enlightenment. There are a lot of things I still need to work on:

My need for approval
indeciveness
lack of self confidence in certain situations
self critical - give yourself some credit!
too empathetic sometimes
gullible - need to be more cynical sometimes
obsessive
need to become less concerned with the opinions of others and be myself
dont take things so seriously and personally
stress less about things - put too much importance on things that don't deserve the thought

Well, I could go on and on, but I am not that masochistic. At least I want to improve myself :)

And with that, I believe I am going to go and vacuum the carpet.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

http://dissimulatedthoughts.blogspot.com/

i am re sending you the link of a very very personal blog here,there i write my deepest thoughts...its not for public viewing so you wont find it anywhere...just u and me...


ps:i am very vexed at you...read your comment section of previous post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home