Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday

Today is a little chilly and looks like it is going to rain. Prudy and the kids are coming over later this afternoon so I have to spruce up the house a bit for company. I just feel very lazy today and don't have much energy or drive to do anything. But must get over that, 'cause the carpet needs a good cleaning. Last Saturday I spent hours on my hands and knees washing the kitchen floor. How I love a nice clean house! Thing is, it only stays clean for , like, 30 seconds. Then its like a bomb went off. The dogs shed, the cats bring in all manner of little animals ( or parts of them) that they have captured, and I'm pretty sure there is a skunk trying to move in on the patio. So I must get off my bottom and get to work.

Today is the end of the month for work. So Monday I will possibly have to kick butt. But I have been preparing all week and I will just see how it goes. I was so bad yesterday ... Harry got donuts and I had a chocolate custard filled one and TWO Mountain Dew's. Then Chip met me for brunch and we had the breakfast bar at Frisch's. I feel all fat and bloated. Must work it off this weekend.

Got a packet of clippings of Ron Perlman from e-bay. Some things I didn't have, so that was exciting. And I finally ordered the bookshelf. I came Wednesday and I put it together and now I have to fill it and arrange everything. I am waiting till I feel more inclined to do it.

Karen has been on me now to get a new puppy since Chip mentioned he was thinking about surprising me with one for my birthday. I really do want one so badly, but don't want one either. I don't know. I am so confused. I think it is best to just not push it and let whatever is meant to be happen. When the time is right, the puppy will find me. I don't need to go looking.

Actually, I feel a little down today for some reason. Must be the dreary weather after having so many beautiful days this week. I am sure that a good house cleaning will remedy that. And there is the dvd of Beauty and the Beast to watch if all else fails. And when Syd gets here I will be kept quite busy, I'm sure.

Had a dream about Ron Perlman the other day. It was really neat. They were filming a movie on the farm and I got to meet him and became his friend. Just exactly what I dream about in my waking hours. My hero. Besides Chip, I mean.

Well, I best get to cleaning. And planting some seeds maybe.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

wow what did u dream abut ron?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home