Saturday, February 03, 2007

Cold Day, Warm Heart

It is incredibly cold out there today. The water freezes almost before it hits the bucket, and the manure is just big frozen clods like bricks. I gave up with the pitchfork and just started picking up poop balls and tossing them out the window. Hmmm... turd tossing. But everyone is able to get in the barn and we have nice warm beds for them. Ruthies calf looked really cold and he has scours, so we ran down to Tractor Supply to get him some medicine. I made him a really nice thick bed of hay and popped a pill down his throat, so hopefully he will be feeling better in the morning. Other than that, all seems well with everyone.

I'm on another nesting kick. I want to have the house spotless and to organize everything. I keep waiting for my package of Ron Perlman clippings, but I think the mail lady is playing games with me. I can't wait till the ground thaws so we can get our mailbox back up.

It looks like I Sell the Dead will start shooting sometime in May. God, Ron Perlman and Zombies. Gotta love it.

All of a sudden I am feeling nervous about work. Am I learning quickly enough? Do they think I am doing a good job? Hey, I am just about to start my third week. Give yourself a break Cin. I am a quick learner and I have a great work ethic. Chill out.

And on that note, I am tired and cold and full of pizza. Time to sign off and go rest. Night People.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

dont worry cindy i am sure u ll do well at work...dont just worry urself for nothing....we all have faith in you that u ll do justice to your job...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home