Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I AM A MASTER!!

Well, I did it! Took the Powerpoint test today and passed!! Gotta love it. My last test and now I am officially a Master in Microsoft. What a long, hard road. Powerpoint was actually the easiest of all the tests I took. I guess its true, saved the best for last. Now off to find a job to use these new skills.

That's funny... the city called me Friday for an interview. After all this time and now they call. The position is for custodian. I made sure that declining the interview would not knock me off the list, and then politely declined. I explained about how I was interested in an administrative position, and my schooling, and the secretary agreed with me. Chip also agrees. I have come too far to not look for something that suits me.

We saw the evil Cristy at Home Depot Sunday. Don't know if she saw me but I felt it unwise to acknowledge her anyway. I didn't think seeing her would bother me, but it did just a little. She was the one who started the whole thing at the bank ( her and Nicky). And she did get herself fired over it. But no one apologized to me. It brought back some more painful memories. But get over it already!! They did me wrong, and karma will take care of that. I have my own karma to attend to. I am reading this great book ( for the second time) by Carmen Harra called Everyday Karma. I'm hoping , as always, that it will help me to find my purpose.

Ron Perlman was at the TIFF last weekend. They screened his new movie The Last Winter last night. I cannot wait to see it. Would that not be a great reward for my getting my Master Certification - go see Ron Perlman in action. Actually, I have been rewarding myself all along the way with RP stuff from ebay.

Well. Dr. Phil is coming on now so I am off to do some more soul searching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home