Thursday, September 07, 2006

An Interesting Summer?

What did I learn this summer? I certainly feel like I wasted it. The days flew by and I really did not accomplish much. I need to remember that I was sick most of the summer and had no energy to do anything. But, that is all behind me now and I can chalk it all up to another learning experience. Now it is time to move on and start enjoying! Having such a terrible drought was so hard on all of us and now that fall is here the relief is absolutely palpable.

Something I think is interesting... Watched this movie called "The Quiet Earth" and it was really neat. All the people just disappeared, except for one scientist. He roamed the city and went into whichever house he wanted to, whatever stores. When I was a little girl I always had this daydream about something like that. I would be alone and could go into everyone's house and look at all their stuff. They stole my daydream!!

Ron Perlman - nothing new to report except that I purchased a few new items. A Beauty and the Beast book, and a Quest for Fire pressbook. Oh, and a couple of magazines with Hellboy articles. I am still working on my database of all the publications featuring Ron. It is quite fun. I am at my best when I am organizing and categorizing things. I wish "The Last Winter" would come out soon. Really looking forward to it. And now I am off to do some chores and study for my Powerpoint test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home