Sunday, August 20, 2006

Writing??

Hmmm, I wonder if writing is in my future? I loved doing that little bit of fanfic about the Magnificent Seven for my group, and got a lot of positive feedback. And now I have an idea for another story. How do I feel when I'm writing? It takes me away and I get lost in the moment. That has to be a good thing, doesn't it? Just like this blog, I do it for myself, with no real expectations of anyone reading it and liking it. But if someone did read and enjoy it then that would be a big bonus. I am a people pleaser. Its important to be kind to others and to do good things. It is just that a lot of people don't seem to share that same sentiment. But what a thrill when someone actually enjoys, or laughs at something I say. Jess at school said that she really liked talking to me because I listened and gave good advice, and made her feel better. Hmmmm... a counselor maybe??

Well, remember that right now I am just cruising for a while. I have faith that when the right thing appears to me, I will recognize it for real this time and go for it. And also that things fall right into place, so I know it is right. It is time for good things to begin happening for us.

Life without work
is guilt
Work without Art
brutality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home