Monday, August 21, 2006

Ron Perlman Movies!!

Tomorrow "How to go out on a Date in Queens" comes out. I believe that I will be waiting at the store when the doors open. The video store manager and I have this Ron Perlman thing going. We keep each other posted as to what's new. He is looking forward ( as am I) to Desperation coming out next Tuesday. Maybe I should get a job there, I could watch the new stuff early.

5ive Girls comes out in October. Can't wait to see that either. Oh, Hell! I can't wait to see anything Ron Perlman. Now he is listed as going to be in Uwe Bolls "Postal". That should be fun. ( I may be saying that sarcastically) Will have to see Dungeon Seige before I decide. Lots of people are putting Boll down, but I will have to reserve judgement. No movie with Ron Perlman is a bad movie- at least not the parts he's in. I actually sat through Romeo is Bleeding just for that two minutes of Ron as the attorney.

I got another comment ( thank you very much!!). If anyone has any advice for me on my search for purpose, bring it on. The writing thing just keeps waving itself in front of my face. And I really do want to work with the elderly. I remember Harriet from "the bank" and how she just wanted a little human interaction. She would call every day to check her balance and ask questions, and we would then get into a conversation about her life, her past, etc. If I could have just gone over there and spent some time with her and read to her ( she was going blind) and kept her company it would have been great for both of us. If I could get a community center set up and get together all of the older people who were interested, we could make such a difference!! Where to begin, where to begin.

"The bank" was the most horrible experience of my life. Those people were out for blood and if you didn't watch out, they nailed you. Too much drama for me-it was like a big game of Survivor. Showed me I am a lot more resilient than I thought. And that got me to decide to go back to school. Hah! Showed them. I left on my terms, you didn't run me off Nickey-baby. But no ill will. I forgive you all, even though you were most heinous. Karma.

Today is a beautiful day. I believe that I will go out and take a walk on the place. Tomorrow maybe I will write about the things I have found out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home