Thursday, August 31, 2006

Did You Ever Notice...

Ever notice that the less time you have, the more you get done? Really!

The cops came to the door the other night. Someone had seen a calf on the road and called, and the officer stopped to tell us. He was really worried about our new gooseneck trailer by the road. He said he goes by every night and watches it to be sure no one steals it cause "its a real nice trailer". Nice to know someone is looking out for us. Next day my mom asked us if we were the people that had the police call for the cows out. Yup, mom, that was us. We spent the whole day fixing fence and moved the trailer away from the road.

The weather has broken and it is beginning to feel like fall. We got a couple of inches of rain last weekend, so the grass is beginning to come back. We also bought a new baler. The old one is for sale.

Ron Perlman was supposed to be in North Carolina Sept. 7 and 8 to do a play " Will the Circle Be Unbroken" by Studs Terkel, but he bowed out to accept a film project. I wonder what film that would be?

Still looking for all things Ron Perlman. I love adding to my collection. Will I ever get to meet him?? Remember, I am not some crazed stalker. Just really appreciate his work. If I WERE to get to be an actor ( the lifelong dream that I so recently decided was impossible) he is who would inspire me.

Still searching for my purpose. I checked out a Dr. Phil book and am reading that. It is out there.

Blessings to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home