Thursday, August 24, 2006

All Quiet on Guinea Run Farm


Last night we put out a protein tub and put up new fence by the street. The fence is HOT! Looks like the girls have decided to behave.

Chip and I watched How to go out on a Date in Queens yesterday. He enjoyed it too. I love it when he watches Ron Perlman movies with me.

Have promised myself that I am going to study hard today. I have been in such a rut and just need to get this over with and take the test for Powerpoint. I mean, I have already done all the hard stuff- Word and Excel Expert, and Access. This should be a piece of cake. Then I will have the Master Certification. I can rule the world!!

Here is a picture of some of the cows. Not really a great picture but its what I have.
And now I am going to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home