Friday, September 22, 2006

Fame...Sort Of

Can't believe it has been a week since I have last posted. I haven't really been busy or anything either. I have been cleaning up the house and yard a little, you know, organizing the pantry and stuff like that. ( I am one of those creepy people who alphabetizes their canned goods and lines everything up just so).

I went to school the other day to visit. Tish and Jessica seemed pleased to see me and when someone asked Jess who I was, she said I am their friend . I MISS you guys!! But I got to show off my Master certificate and all these people were milling around and asking me questions( " was it hard?" "Wow! How did you do it?" etc. ) and it made me feel kind of like a celebrity. !! So I got to give a little advice. Tish and Jess are going to take Powerpoint next week and I told them they will do fine. That was the easiest test of all, and the most fun. I also told Barb, one of the teachers, that I would love to be their assistant. They really could use the help. Sue was out that day so Barb had both classes . When I got there, everyone had paper plates on their desks. They had drawn on the paper plates so they looked like the face of a clock, with all the numbers on , and then put a different classmates name next to each time. If at that particular time of the day you had a question, instead of asking the teacher, you had to check your "Plate clock" and whoevers name was on that time, you had to ask them the question and try to get them to help you. Ok, is this the first grade people?? And what about all the tuition being paid - for another student to help you? Maybe I can get a job out of this.

I have been increasingly bored laely. It has gotten cold and rainy the last couple of days and I have mostly just done work in the house.

Ron Perlman - Got three new items this week. A French magazine with an article on Ron. I had to get a book from the library to help me translate it, and that was interesting. A mens magazine with an article in it. The season 2 Tracey Takes On DVD. I love Tracey Ullman!! I think I already talked about this in a previous post. So as always, my collection just keeps growing.

We sold the old baler tonight. Tomorrow we are going to get the new one. Wheee, We have spent so much money this year.

I am hoping to find a really great job that I will enjoy and do well at and be appreciated. Hopefully it will enable me to help others in some way. Of course, I am still seeking my souls purpose. I am feeling a lot better now though and have lots more energy. I think I have gained back a lot of the weight I had lost over the summer when I was sick. I guess thats the way it works when you feel good enough to eat. Now I will have to exercise.

Well, I have Rambled for a while now so I guess its time to go. Numb3rs is on soon. 'Night Ronny, 'Night all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home