Friday, November 02, 2007

Post II

Wow! Karen just emailed me and after reading it, I feel so emotional. God I miss her so much. Yeah, probably I am not blogging as much because there is so little stress in my life now that I have this great job. But I still feel that it is a way to express myself and to remember all the things that are important to me. I wanna get Southwest Chicken Salads and yogurt parfaits and sit with Karen and bitch about everything. I wanna look over and roll my eyes at her when Steph gets a call on her cell phone and spends an hour talking. For all the years of being a loner and not trusting anyone, this friendship makes up for it all. Karen, remember the things we said to each other about betrayal and trust? I truly mean it and always will. I promise.

Ok, time to get a shower. Enjoy your weekend my friend.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger WritingsForLife said...

friendships are the best part of ones life. I am glad you are able to cherish yours :)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger  Cin said...

raaji, you are so right! Thanks, and may you have many friends to cherish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home