Friday, June 01, 2007

The Three Master "B's"

Phew!! Month end went down with barely a hitch for me. They sold 9 more deals after I left at 7:30 last night, but I was able to stay calm and keep from getting overwhelmed and got everything that needed done, finished. We really seemed to bond today as well. Karen, Sally and I were all "inundated" with work and we were very, very, very, very busy. (That's for you Karen) :) But we kept laughing and cracking up and worked really well together. Note to self: had a lot of work to do and it was not easy but I did do it and well at that. It will keep getting easier.

I am going to go fix us a pizza and salad and maybe have a beer and get a shower and then I will be back with more blogging :) Really, did I have to write that? Because no one knows how much time has elapsed when one is writing a post. Ain't I a smarty?

Back, and full of pizza and ginger ale, no beer.Tomorrow we are going to check out a new tractor, so we will get up early and then I can clean the house when we get back. I hope this weekend is as relaxing as last weekend was. I really enjoyed that.

Other things I enjoy:

the feel of the flokati rug beneath my bare feet
a cool shower on a hot night
a good pee (don't ask)
painting my toe nails and putting on a toe ring
comfy AND sexy underwear
good friends
a clear starlit night with a cool breeze
a walk in the woods at dusk

Hmmm. Feeling really good about how month end went. I have been feeling a little bad that I have had no time whatsoever to do catch up stuff. No cleaning of schedules, extra filing, scanning. But Kathy said that Yvonne was only doing as much as I am right now when she first started too. So I am doing ok. Just wish that I had more free time to learn other things so I could help out my friends. Harry went out and got egg rolls for us for lunch. He also brought donuts today and shared with us. He is a really sweet guy. I didn't think there could be such a great guy out there, besides Chip.

Really rambling tonight with nothing much of substance to say. I can't believe that people actually read this and seem to enjoy some of my posts. There are so many talented writers out there that I have come to know and appreciate. We have, of course, Raka. And Rajeev is such a wonderful storyteller. I find myself transfixed reading his tales. And Priyanka, who seems to me to be a wonderful, sensitive, nurturing soul, Extremely intelligent, incredibly talented writer. And so many more, but I am getting to know these people and feel a bond with them. A year ago, I was lost and lonely, searching for purpose and meaning. Now I have been blessed to be a part of this circle of lovely souls. Have I found my true calling? Don't think so, exactly. But now I realize that it is not all about doing incredible fantastically great things. But rather, small meaningful, touching things. I am a friend. I have helped a cow deliver her calf and bring new life into this world. I have been kind. Have smiled at a person who looks sad and watched her face light up with realization that someone cared. Come to the rescue of my elderly parents, who raised me and cared for me and came to my rescue before. Am a good wife and partner and friend to my husband. Those are all accomplishments to be proud of.

A girl at the gas station complimented the mustang tonight. She walked over and said "great car!" Then told me that she has always wanted a mustang of her own. I like it when people compliment me. I am an approval whore.

Yesterday I was very ill. My blood sugar dropped drastically and I was so weak and shaky and sick that I had to wait a while before I could get to work. Another note to self: Never EVER eat half a container of cheesecake filling for dinner again.

Ron Perlman: This week I got a packet of clippings of Ron articles from EBAY. Mostly Hellboy stuff, but some really good articles that I didn't have already. A great deal! Also got a French magazine with a picture of Ron and Opal at the premiere of Alien Resurrection. And last night I won an agency photo and resume. Lots to add to my new collection.

Getting tired and think I will sign off for the night. Hope you all are having a great day. Peace and happiness to all!

4 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

aha lots been happening at ur end :)

u know what we were online today at the same time but we cudnt speak because u werent online in yahoo :(

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

are you ok now?

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Impressionist said...

hey sorry haven been able to visit ur blog!
had my exams! :)
U enjoy a good pee!?
heheh! :P So do I ;)
lol!!
i agree with everything u have mentioned there!

peace & love
Jeevy

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger  Cin said...

Raka: :( I should have signed on.
I am feeling much better now thanks. Took a while though :)

Rajeev: Glad you are done with exams! Hope you did well :)So you agree with "everything" even the sexy undies one?? ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home