Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hay

Last night Chip cut some of the hay field and we teddered it this morning. Now he is working on the rake and the new baler and guess what? Its Raining!! Not too much, Im sure, but ain't that the way things go?!

It is really hot and I spent the afternoon grocery shopping, baler twine shopping and gardening. Oh, and cleaning out the manure spreader. I am full of poop dust! So it is off to the shower for me.

I watched Two Soldiers and a couple of episodes of Mag 7 last night. Just what I needed to ground myself again! Ahhhh.

People keep saying I am losing weight ( bless you ! ) and the guy at Tractor supply noticed I colored my hair yesterday. It is a little redder now. I'm really having fun with the coloring stuff. I am going to experiment until I find the right shade. Since I have never colored my hair before, it is kind of strange :)

Well, I think I will go out and stand in the rain for a while.

Ciao for now

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Priyanka Sarkar said...

hey cin!!its eerie we thot of similar things almost at the same time...ain't it????
keep writing :)

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger  Cin said...

Priyanka:
agreed! great minds think alike :)
you keep writing, too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home