Friday, June 08, 2007

Busy Week

This was a really busy week for us. Work was crazy and I really started to have second thoughts about it because I was so swamped with work I couldn't hardly breathe. I hate that. It is nice to be busy and productive, but a bummer to be too busy to follow up on things and keep things organized.But I got caught up today, just in time for the weekend.

Karen is coming over tomorrow!! I am so excited, I feel like I am 10 years old again and having a friend over for a slumber party. We are going to ride the horses and give Rusty a bath and walk the fence. I will introduce her to all the cows and we can just hang out and have fun. I got some hamburger and we can cook out. And we will make strawberry shortcake for dessert! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Just like a kid again.

And we are going to surprise Sally on Monday for her birthday with a peanutbutter silk pie. Maybe I will pick up a cute little plant for her desk too. I am not too happy with work right now, but I do love the comraderie with my coworkers. So I have a lot to do tonight. I will go for now and be back tomorrow night with a report on our adventure. I hope Karen has lots of fun!

See ya!

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Impressionist said...

ish nice ;)
Have a wonderful time.
peanutbutter silk pie!??!
I wonder how it tastes!!

peace & love
Jeevy

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

hey wonderful have a wonderful time with your friends karen!!

take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home