Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ron Perlman -- And More

Ron sure was busy last week. On sept 21 he was at the 32nd annual Dinner of Champions in LA. On the 25th he played in the 9th annual American Film Institute Golf Classic at Trump Natl. Golf Club in Hollywood. And of course, last weekend he was in NJ for the Fangoria convention. I wish I could have gotten myself to New Jersey for that, but its a bit far.

Ordered some magazines from e-bay and should be getting them soon. And I have been looking for the new issue of Shock Cinema ( #31 ) and the bookstore just called to say it is ( finally) in. They probably wonder why I am so anxious to get it, but with Ron on the cover it should be obvious!

5ive Girls comes out next Tuesday. Will be looking for that one. When is The Last Winter coming?? What about Dungeon Seige? Killer By Nature?

Still looking for a job. No bites yet.
Still looking for my soul purpose. ( My God Cindy, just give up already!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home