Friday, December 07, 2007

Wonna Those Weeks

This week seemed to last forever! Thank goodness the calves loaded up nicely and we got them out of here. We have had snow and nasty weather for the last three days and it is supposed to continue raining thru the weekend. Work went from truly frustrating to thoroughly satisfying. First, I havent been trained in much yet because it has been so busy and J. has so many other things to do. Besides, there has been plenty of after court work for me to process, so at least I am working hard and getting stuff done. Chip keeps reminding me that it is not my fault that I cant do everything just yet and to be patient. I am still pulling my share of the weight. And today I was able to answer lots of questions and get lots done, so I feel really good.

Its late and I am tired and have laundry to fold. Had to go to my parents house to do the wash since my wash machine pooped out on me. Hopefully the parts will come soon.

So, I think I am going to take my aching back and rest a bit before bedtime. I am really excited because Karen and I are going shopping this weekend. I cant wait. It has been two months since I have seen her and I am really looking forward to it. I hope she is excited to see me too.

Well, Blessings to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home