Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Beautiful Day

Yesterday was one of the most beautiful days that I can ever remember. The weather was perfect, in the 60's and breezy and the sun came out every so often to warm things up a bit. Besides that, I felt so great. It is really hard to describe in words how I felt, but I want to remember the feeling. It was uplifting and calm, grounded and joyous. I felt like there was no pressure to do any certain thing at any certain time. The house was clean, and it felt really clean to me, satisfying. Chip and I worked together at the farm, he on the well house door and I cleaned up around the barnyard and checked on the calves. Then we went for lunch and then went to Burwinkles to pick up the next load of corn shalk bales and had a nice conversation with him. He is such a nice guy and I really like him. Then I ran to the library and took back all the books I had and that made me feel like I had got even more done and I picked up a couple of good books that I am looking forward to reading. Then Joe came over and we discussed a bid on the calves ( still in negotiation) and then back home and a little more house cleaning and resting for the rest of the night. I even opened the doors and windows and turned the fan on to air out the house. I haven't felt this uplifted and right in a long time and I dont want to forget the feeling. This is proof that I can feel this good. It is so hard to really describe the feeling itself, but it was one of being so content and happy and relaxed. Oh, I hope we have many many more days like this. And I hope that all of you can also have such wonderful times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home