Friday, November 16, 2007

Hello Blog!

It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week. Where did this year go? So many things have happened this year, and it seems to have whizzed by. There are so many things that I am thankful for, it would take days to list them all, so I will go with an abbreviated version and say that....

I am Thankful For:

My husband, Chip and our wonderful loving relationship
our health
our security
my job
my friends ( well, really my real friend)
my family
the opportunity granted by God to live on this farm and care for all these wonderful animals
that I can be patient with the above :)

So many more

It is pretty late and I am really exhausted. This week was a little more interesting at work because I am backing up Jill while she is on vacation, so I had to learn some of her work. I now go to the Sheriffs office and deliver paperwork, and process parent ed class scheduling and court appointed attorneys, and guardian ad litems. So I have been busy the last two days and Jill will be out all next week. Of course, we are off on Thursday and Friday. Hmmm I am looking forwared to another long weekend.

Tomorrow I am going to clean the carpets. Last weekend I got a lot of stuff done in the house, cleaning out the closets and polishing all the wood furniture, doors and baseboards. It felt so great last Monday and I hope to maintain that wonderful feeling.

Karen got a new Jeep!! Yay for you, girl! I cant wait to see it.
Annie is being a good girl. The other day while I was checking email she came in and pawed my arm to get my attention and then I realized that she had Chips hat in her mouth. As soon as I looked at her, she shook the hat a couple of times and raced out of the room. Smart girl wanted to play. It was cute.

Not much else to report. Still hoping to sell the calves, as Joe didnt come up with a buyer that is willing to pay what we are asking per pound. But they are great calves and we are asking a fair price according to the market. So please pray that we will sell them and get a good deal.

Well, I have earned a little rest. I am gonna curl up on the couch and look at my new Martha Stewart magazine. Hope everyone is well and happy, love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home