Friday, December 28, 2007

Hooray!

Ah,yes, the beginning of another long weekend. I am so looking forward to this. First, my to do list: CLEAN THE HOUSE. Not that it's a pig sty or anything, just that after oh, say, 5 minutes or so, the animals seem to make a new mess for me to clean up. So I think I will clean the carpets really well, and get some garbage out of the basement. And clean the patio. Sucks, because until Spring, I really cant do much in the yard and gardens. And we need to plant some grass, since there is so much mud around here all of a sudden. But a gal can dream cant she?

Speaking of dreams, I had one about Ron Perlman last night. Nothing spectacular, but I was interviewing him and he was being really nice. I love happy dreams.

I was talking with a bailiff at work today, he told me he has voodoo dolls and they really work. I asked where he got them and he told me he made them himself. Creepy. Hope he doesnt have one of me. But this can be an interesting conversation some day when work is not busy.I love weird things and crazy stuff.

Am reading The Four Agreements again. It is quite a good book, written very simply - almost like a childrens book, and very easy to read and comprehend. Makes sense to me. It is really hard to practice though because of the influence of the outside world. We are constantly surrounded by people trying to drag us into the crap heap and it is hard to avoid. Ah, well. Part of the journey.

Does anyone have any good books they can recommend? I am looking for some good reading, be it Fiction or non fiction.

Tis getting late and I think I will retire for the evening. Now that I have my laptop, I hope to blog more often. The days have been so incredibly busy and there has been so much to do lately, but I hope to get lots done. Mainly keep the house in order and get my grocery and meal lists organized and work on my spiritual development, and work on my physical fitness.

So, goodnight blog, Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home