Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Here's hoping that everyone is having a truly joyful holiday.

This has been a really wonderful long weekend. Chip has been working so hard on the laundry room and I feel so guilty that he has spent most of the weekend in the basement trying to make a nice place for me. And truly, I appreciate him so much. He is the most wonderful man in the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And by the way, this post is coming from my new Christmas present - a laptop! I have been saving for one for a while and Chip said to get one as a gift from him. It takes some getting used to and there is so much to learn, but I am really enjoying it.

Saturday was such a beautiful day, sunny, breezy and 60 degrees. If every day could be like that, wouldn't this be a wonderful place? Ah, but life is wonderful anyway.

Mom and dad came over for dinner tonight and thank goodness I poured myself a rum and coke before they got here and another after they arrived. My mom made some derogatory comment about something and I just poured a big swig of Southern Comfort into my coke and said " well, in a few minutes it wont matter". It seemed so funny at the time. Ah, the things we must endure sometimes in the name of family. And last night the kids came over and Annie was such a sweetheart. She settled down pretty quickly and was all cuddly with Syd and Mason and she was such a cutie. Ah, maybe Brandy is in there somewhere after all.

Well, its getting late and I am really worn out. Family makes you insane and exhausted.

Hope that Santa was good to you all and also that everyone honors the true reason for this holiday. Love Peace Joy and Happiness to all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home