Friday, December 22, 2006

RON PERLMAN

Pat sent me a couple of dvd's with Ron's interviews from way back and I am in heaven! It is so great to be able to watch all of these old interviews and see Ron as himself and learn some things about him. I am only watching a few at a time so as to make them last as long as possible. They are fantastic! And this goes a long way toward my collection. If it weren't for Pat I never would have seen these interviews. Pat, you are such a wonderful person!!! You deserve the very best of everything for all you do!
There was a hilarious one of Ron at a comedy show and he and a friend impersonated Sean Connery. This was so funny to me because I ask Chip to do Connery all the time " I've lost me socks, Moneypenny..." and it just makes me roll.

Speaking of Chip, he went to his company's Christmas "party" today and they had a real good time. He got a nice bonus check and a ham and box of candy so we are set for the weekend. Mike also showed them a hysterical video of two chimps in a bar telling a joke that had them all crying with laughter. Chip was so excited when he got home that we had to look it up so I could see it. It was very funny!

So, it has been a rainy last two days and kind of dreary and I have mainly stayed in except to feed the cows and horses so I sat down to figure out the taxes. I can only estimate since we don't have our forms yet and it is not the end of the year so we may have more expenses, but I think I got it pretty close and since I am not working (!) Chip will get all of his taxes back this year. We will get the savers credit for IRA contributions, and education credit for my school, so that wipes out all the tax obligations left after the farm income and loss and regular wages. Sweet.

I can do all kinds of things. Just need to find my niche and settle in. After the holidays I am going to really kick butt and look for a job again. I kind of stopped the last couple of weeks because of Christmas. Also, am losing weight and looking better. My chaps almost fit again! And on that note, there is a piece of chocolate and a glass of wine calling my name...

Love, Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home