Friday, November 10, 2006

Memories.....

First, what a beeyoutiful day it is out there! 74 degrees. I have that high feeling like you get on the first really nice days in Spring after a long cold winter. It is so uplifting. If every day were like today, there would be no need for Prozac.

Yesterday and today I got the yard cleaned up. Drained the pond, raked up the leaves and monkey brains and pitched them in the ditch. Then I mowed the back. I mowed the front yard today. The yard is all ready for winter. I still need to do a little work on Brandy's garden. God, I miss you Bran.

Went up to Mom's old house today to help her get the last of the stuff and bring it back to the new house. We really got a lot done and now we only have to take the garbage to Rumpke. Mom gave me a "memory box" full of old pictures of me as a kid, my grandparents, etc. I teared up a little when I opened this little jewelry box and it had her old charm bracelet inside. She had written a note that explained what each charm symbolized and put that in the box, too. She also kept my SAT tests from second grade. I was far above average in everything!! Not so dumb after all, eh? Plus my first grade report card, that had me at or above average in everything, the only things I needed to improve on were self confidence, and speaking out in a group. Same old girl today.

I have been studying French a little. I got that French magazine with an interview with Ron Perlman and had to translate it. That was hard, but I started to enjoy it. The French language is really strange, where several different words mean the same thing, and some words mean lots of different things depending on the context of the sentence. You really have to know what the speaker is trying to say in order to get it right.

Nothing really new to report about Ron Perlman. Hope he is doing well and having a good time.

I am still looking for a job. I am still seeking my purpose, though I have come to several realizations about that. I am who I am.

Peace out,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home