Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Job Hunting

Never thought it would be so hard to find a job! Had a phone interview yesterday and they want me to go in tomorrow for a formal interview and testing. Also went to school yesterday for the graduation. CONGRATULATIONS Tish and Jess!! My girl friends did it. The school is hiring a secretary, and the Barb introduced me to the "Big Lady" who would be doing the hiring. Barb says she thinks I would be perfect for the job. We'll see. I know I don't have to find a job that is also my soul purpose. It would be perfect if they were the same, but not necessary. I can have a good job doing something that makes me happy, and also have a soul purpose that fulfills me outside of work. Like the farm, dummy! There is so much that I do that makes a difference already. I take really good care of Chip. I need to concentrate on the things that I already have in life that make me happy instead of dreaming about things that don't exist. ( acting, meeting Ron Perlman)

Think I will go out and check on the cows. I need to get a count of all the calves we are going to sell, and get things ready to get them out of here. Brodie will be sold, too. I'll miss him, he was a lot of fun. But there will be a new crop of calves coming in the spring.

I have been trying to be good, so I hope some good Karma comes my way and helps me get a fantastic job. Blessings to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home