Thursday, October 19, 2006

Job Seeking

Had the interview with the MRDD last Thursday and have heard nothing. I know it went well, but I guess they chose someone else. Also have resumes in at some other good places so I hope I get some interviews. It would be great to have a couple of offers to choose from. Especially since I intend to stay to retirement. Went to a job fair yesterday, which was not that great. There were only a few places there, but I did get called for an interview at one of them today. It is to be a financial advisor, and I don't think that is something I want to make a career of. Interesting yes, but I don't want to get into sales.

Nothing really new on the Ron Perlman front except that they are filming Outlander in Newfoundland right now. I don't think many people even know that he is in that movie. I ordered Missing In America off e-bay and am waiting for it to come. Then I need 5ive Girls and How to go out on a Date in Queens, and I will have all Ron's new movies.

Have had an awful sore throat for two weeks now. Chip started it about 4 days before me. We went to the doctor Friday and got some antibiotics and I was feeling better, but it came back. Also my back is still killing me from trying to get Shadow off the ground last weekend. I am a mess!

Speaking of messes, I am still looking for purpose. What a struggle. But also an adventure. Getting used to the idea that some of my dreams are just that, and feeling a little more content. But still searching. Doesn't this thing come with an owners manual??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home