Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Rememberings

Since I haven't blogged in, like, forever, now I will probably post more often. I am lying on my bed right now and it is in the 70's outside. The breeze is blowing through the window and the curtains are billowing. It smells fresh and green outside. Last weekend I got the house all clean and the patio washed down so it feels pretty good in here. 'Bout time. Chip and I have been taking Annie for walks around the pasture each evening and that is really nice for all of us. Tonight I said that I was glad we were having this great weather and that we need to remember this because the Winter was so bad this year that I was ready to pack up and move. But with this wonderful warm breeze coming through my window, those awful winter days seem so far away now.



Forgot to mention another great recent memory of Rusty: when Karen came over and we gave him a bath and he was such a fart because it felt so good. And then when we went to put him back in the pasture, he took off with me still holding the lead and pulled me halfway across the pasture. Funny, funny, boy. Hmmm.



Well, I have discovered how uncomfortable it is to lay on the bed and type, my shoulders are killing me.



Hellboy II is coming soon and I am really looking forward to it. I have been so pre-occupied lately that I haven't had much time for Ron Perlman stuff. Bad fan! But I do still love him. His birthday is in a few days. Happy Birthday, Ronnie.

So time to go fix dinner and enjoy this wonderful evening. I am planning a moonlight garden to place next to the patio so at night the flowers will glow in the moon light and smell wonderful. Isn't it amazing what a few nice days can to to improve ones mood and outlook? Peace and love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home