Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Making Hay

My God!! We cut hay again. I spent all last night and some of this afternoon raking. We will bale tonight. Hope those cows appreciate it!!

Powerpoint is going well. I am enjoying it more as I get further into it, so hopefully I will "get it" and pass the test no problem. When I get my Master Certification, I will celebrate by getting the all region DVD player. Then I can play Ron Perlman movies from anywhere!

My Favorite Ron Perlman Movies ( in no particular order)
1 Primal Force
2 Alien Resurrection
3 Hellboy
4 Trial of Old Drum
5 Town Has Turned To Dust
6 Tinseltown
7 Blade II
8 City of Lost Children
9 Last Supper
10 Cronos

Thats only 10 of them. I really love them all. There are a few that I have not seen/don't own yet. My quest is to eventually have all of his movies in my collection. Either I am a great fan or a total nut case. Maybe I am both! Another goal is to start up a website or newsletter on Ron. I wish I could get in contact with him to see if it is ok with him and maybe get some news. I don't think he does that though. He probably likes his privacy. But if you're out there, Ron, you are great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home