Thursday, August 03, 2006

Family Reunion

Today was crazy! Supposed to pick John up at 1:00, but by the time I got the truck packed at Bonnie's, we didn't get there till two. Then we had to go back and get the beer and take it back to the farm. Then we took Bonnie home and when we drove past the house, Chip was home already so we stopped and picked him up and he drove John home. Poor John!! He wanted to get home.

This weekend will be kind of a bust since we will be spending a lot of time in St. Leon getting ready for the picnic. Don't think we will go tonight, but tomorrow we will. Tonight we can just rest. It is so darn hot out there. Everyone is getting tired of the heat, and foul tempered. Cows are miserable, horses are miserable, dogs and people are miserable. I guess the best thing is to hole up in the house ( horses and cows excluded) and take it easy.

I ordered Seduced by a Thief off E-Bay. My Ron Perlman collection is growing! I love it when I can get hold of the rare stuff.

Time to go fix dinner. Cheese Conies tonight. Mmmmmmm. I am thinking of doing some more writing, but I'd better get Powerpoint down first, then I can relax and write. Oh! and there is that looking for a job thing too.
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home