Monday, April 21, 2008

Becoming Grounded


Been walking the place for the last few days and boy does it make a difference. After the hideous last two weeks I had at work, it is nice to be back. People couldnt have been more nasty and hateful and I came home in tears many nights ( remember I am a marshmallow ) . But lo and behold things have turned and the monkey has jumped off my back. And walking the place really grounds me and gets me back in synch with nature. Strange, but Rusty's presence is gone. There is actually a void. I was really hoping for some kind of sign from him, to let me know he is ok.
Almost time to start planting again. I have a lot of seeds for a moonlight garden which I think will be nice. Also I want to get Brandy's garden really nice this year. Not much more to say. How I met Your Mother comes on soon, and I really like that show. So I think I will go and get a shower and relax. This week should be warm and dry so maybe I will get a lot done in the yard.
Peace to all

5 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

hmm good to hear the cheer in your tone...after all the hard time you've had..i think u deserve this!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger  Cin said...

Thank you, my dear! Yes, it has been a long hard time, and now its time to put that all behind and to be well and happy. I wish all the blessings and happiness in the world to you.
Love

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

how come you havent bloggedd in so long?are you ok?everything ok?

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

hey hey hey.....been trying to read you but havent updated your blog...what happened?you ok???cindy cindy?u there?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

hey what happened? r u ok???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home